During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens Industry Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division, is a leading global provider of software, systems and services for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM). With our range of high-performance industrial software, we help manufacturing companies increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and bring new products to market faster.
Order Management Specialist with French
Processes customer software orders or changes on orders from sales staff or direct customer contact. Verifies accuracy of orders and order changes and resolves order problems with customers or sales staff. Generates software license files or requests them from other department and verifies certain features. Operates under moderate supervision.
What are my responsibilities?
- Timely processing, delivering and invoicing of orders in SAP
- Maintaining customer data
- Assisting customers in solving problems and incidents (in English)
- Handling invoice corrections
- Have good relationships with other departments and partners
- Coordination of proper documents and information flow
- Taking care of good relations with customers
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good English language skills (spoken and written)
- 1-2 years of corporate experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Strong motivation to work and multitasking mindset
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
What we offer?
- Full-time temporary employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits (PPE, private healthcare, Multisport, life insurance, lunch card, language classes)
- Work in an international environment
- Possibility to work from home
- Extra days off in a calendar year
- Free parking
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time