Siemens EDA is one of the leading suppliers in the Electronic Design Automation (EDA) industry and a member of the Siemens Group.
As a Corporate Application Engineer for our Calibre product line you will help customers solving complex problems in IC circuit and physical verification.
We are now strengthening our team with an Application Engineer that can help our customers in this transition.
You will assist customers, adopting Mentor functional verification software, aiding them to solve complex verification and design challenges.
Corporate Application Engineer role will include:
· Working closely with customers (remotely and onsite) you will uncover requirements for advanced training and services that increase customer productivity with our tools.
· Work to promote Mentor based solutions and create more interaction opportunities with customer worldwide.
· Provide technical support to customers using the latest tools and software in the IC Design Marketplace.
· As a project team member, focus on customer advocacy and product supportability to influence product quality and direction.
· Communicate regularly with other world-wide support teams
· Capture and share problem resolutions in application notes, provide input to product documentation and training materials, reproduce customer’s problems and provide solutions.
· Team player and self-motivated technical leader aligned with customer support organization valuesJob Qualifications
You will possess the following combination of education and experience:
· MSEE + 5 years or BSEE + 7 years.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in IC verification.
· Physical Verification, DRC/LVS and sign-off experience.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, results oriented, team environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to quickly establish. rapport and credibility with our customers, sales and product teams.
- Strong verbal / written communication skills; excellent active listening skills
- Must be able to work autonomously while keeping management apprised of status.
This position is based in Israel (Herzliya) and involves travel (national & international).
Siemens is a proud equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Israel) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time