Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business segment Intermodal Solutions (IMS) creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is setting up in Aveiro, a new Software Development Center targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
Web Application Frontend Developer – Planning & Dispatching Systems (m/f/d)
- Design and implementation of web application front-ends for our railroad planning and dispatching system TPS within the scope of international projects;
- Implementation of UIs using Angular, TypeScript, HTML5 and CSS;
- Ensuring a high level of standardization, automation and reusability of the software modules;
- Close cooperation in an interdisciplinary team of web -, mobile- and backend and UX designers.
- Experience in creating Single Page Applications (SPAs) with Angular and TypeScript;
- Several years of experience in modern web technologies (RESTful APIs, HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap, D3);
- Solid knowledge of OO design, design patterns and architectural patterns;
- Degree in computer science or comparable qualification;
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time