Our Cyber Security employees are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of reaching a high level of cyber security maturity while minimizing the impact on business operations.
For our Cybersecurity Governance Team, we are looking for and Application Manager for our Cybersecurity Monitoring and Reporting Platform. As such, you would be responsible, together with the application owner, for the platform that consolidates all relevant cybersecurity data, and presents it at different aggregation levels for all relevant stakeholders (from top management to technical experts) so informed decisions in the cybersecurity arena can be made timely. This is crucial on the digital age!
We make real what matters. This is your role:
- Demand Management:
- Gather, analyze and prioritize Change Requests
- Design and implementation of Change requests: specification, development and test
- Coordination of the Deployment of Change Requests (on test, staging and productive system)
- Release planning
- Access management:
- Definition and maintenance of user access control concept
- Regular review of access rights
- Service and performance Management:
- Ensure Infrastructure is patched, compliant and up-to-date
- Review of functionality after maintenance activities
- Firewall administration
- Service management towards internal IT suppliers
- Support Application Owner in fulfilling regular internal compliance processes
- Resource Management
- Supplier selection for infrastructure & applications
- Assignment of external partners (after discussion with Service owners)
- Contract setup with external suppliers
- Coordination of internal developers
• Performance Management
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- University degree in computer science, IT security, electronics or related fields
- Several years of experience in Application Management
- Initiative, creativity, analytical skills, strategic thinking, and ability to work in international teams
- Very strong customer and service orientation
- Good Spoken English
- Proven Knowledge/experience on the following technologies:
- .NET core
- Openshift / Kubernetes
- Entity framework, LINQ, basic TSQL knowledge
- Source Control (git, gitlab)
- Continuous Integration (gitlab runner)
- Infrastructure Automation & Orchestration (octopus deploy, terraform)
- experience with AWS
- Experience with Data Warehouses (DWH) is a plus
Join our team and we will foster your continuous professional development and an exchange of experience with colleagues from all over the world. So, you may specialize or develop your knowledge as a generalist. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into practice.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
If you want to learn more about Cybersecurity in Siemens: www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
La Diversidad en Siemens es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time