Siemens is looking for a Product Manager of Engineered Drives (Power > 250 kW), to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. He/she will be responsible for the products management and will support Sales network for products promotion, selection and technical proposal, interacting with HQ and the customer for technical clarification and taking care of all necessary activity to make sure that the ordered products are correctly delivered.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
- Technical support and qualified specialist advice to customers and sales network
- Active promotion by target customers in specific market segments
- Understand customer’s needs, check and analysis of customer’s technical specifications and discussion for deviations
- Identify the right technical solution, if necessary, with HQ support
- Prepare technical proposal, if necessary, after clarification with HQ, and support the commercial quotation/bid together with Sales
- Support order management
- Fulfill all order/project requirements (i.e Documentation)
- Manage HQ & customer relationships with all necessary activities, mainly in case of complex Projects
- Train customers and Siemens sales network
- Autonomous relation with Headquarters for technical, commercial, contractual issues
- When necessary support the customers in the first level analysis in case of after sales issues occurs.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- Degree in Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering or technical Diploma.
- More than 5 years’ experience in Drives (power > 250 kW) and Cabinet.
- Experience in Cabinet design and engineering will be a plus.
- Motors knowledge and competence will be a plus.
- Fluent in Italian and in English (written and spoken), German language will be a plus.
- Willingness to travel activity in the country and abroad
- High integration and teamwork skills
- High level of commitment, flexibility and assertiveness
- High level of commitment for customer satisfaction
- Ability to think analytically and quick wit
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both
taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we
manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time