Our Cyber Security employees are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of reaching a high level of cyber security maturity while minimizing the impact on business operations.
As a Cybersecurity Professional for "Incident Handling” and “Provider Management" you become an active part of an international team of Cybersecurity Experts supporting Siemens.
We make real what matters. This is your role:
- In your role as Provider Management act as single point of contact for all Stakeholders related to Cybersecurity topics.
- You are responsible to define and monitor Cybersecurity KPIs and take actions if nessesary.
- You work toegther with the provider and Business on measure to improve the Cybersecurity.
- You play an active part to cooperate Cybersecurity in the partner contracts.
- You lead taskforces and Cybersecurity incidents together with the stakeholders (Provider and e.g. CERT team and Businesses). Hold the communication chain, prepare decision papers for the stakeholders
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cybersecurity or similar.
- You have multiple years (>5 years) of practical experience in the field of Cybersecurity. Preferably in the role of an Information Security Officer or similar. • General knowledge of Cyber Security standards (ISO27001, NIST, BSI). Nice to have certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CCSP).
- You gained a general technical IT knowledge to manage Cybersecurity incidents and estimate the criticality of a Vulnerability and the risk mitigation of taken measures
- You have strong communication skills and you collaborate securly in international work environments as well as virtual teams. You are persitent and convincing when communicating the remediation actions.
- Service-orientation is part of your mindset. Ideally, you have worked in a service-oriented organization before (ITIL).
- Business-fluent English language skills in speaking and writing are obligatory. German language skills would be advantageous.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
If you want to learn more about Cybersecurity in Siemens: www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: https://www.siemens.com/pt/en/home/company/hr/jobs/lisbontechhub.html
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
#LI-DL #cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #CTCYS
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time