Are you ready to be part of the digital transformation in the machine tools industry? If you are curious by the idea of being responsible for a problem and innovating on behalf of customers and you like taking on technical complex issues, we have a phenomenal opportunity for you! Join our team as Digital Application Engineer CNC within our Siemens Digital Industries Team based in Milan!
The Digital Industry Division seeks to provide its customers with a comprehensive portfolio of hardware and software products which enable the design of machine tools from the digital twin to the edge and cloud computing.
Join our DI Team: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/businesses/digital-industries.html
- Being part of a technical support team, defining the best technical solution matching the machine’s builder needs, using our various automation and digitalization's products
- Performing technical presentations and training of our products, in order to understand customers' applications and convert them into their specific needs.
- Collaborating with sales force acquire the best technical solutions and provide after sales technical support
- You will be approaching complex automation systems and drive new digitalization developments in software solutions.
- Mid professional with experience in design Numeric Control solutions, with knowledge of PLC, drives and motors;
- General knowledge of IoT, Cloud applications and remote connection system;
- Knowledge of 3GL programming languages.
- Proficient in English and Italian;
- Master's or Bachelor's Engineering degree or a Technical Diploma in Automation Engineering or Mechatronics;
- Available to frequent travels;
- A natural team worker who loves international and multicultural environment
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, crafting a work environment of diversity and inclusion, which helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices (Smartworking) that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Siemens takes also care of its employees needs with Flexible Welfare Programs that can be extended to your family (Health Insurance, Shareholding Plans, Professional and Extraprofessional accident insurance).
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
NOTE: For the new GDPR we handle only online applications in English and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time