Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
We are leaders in cutting-edge technology for the Railway Signaling sector, developing innovative products and solutions for the satisfaction of its customers and that is why for the R&D Department, we require the incorporation of a Safety Engineer.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Safety analysis of product design and solutions along the whole life cycle: Hazards, Requirement, architecture, design, testing and validation.
- Coordination of RAMS activities in the project
- Coordination with different stakeholders: development and engineering teams, external assessment, external partners.
• • Bachelor’s degree in engineering (preferably in electrical / electronics), physics or maths,
• More than 3 years’ experience in Rail Signaling business.
• More than 2 years’ experience as Safety Engineer.
• Knowledge of MT signaling solutions (CBTC, LZB, Speed Codes signaling) or ERTMS signaling systems will be appreciated.
• Knowledge on CENELEC standards.
- Experience in Requirement Management, traceability, and validation topics.
- Experience as tester or equivalent will be appreciated.
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on target achievements.
- High level of communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent English, German is a plus.
- Availability to travel
- Self-confident, proactive, analytical thinking.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time