Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Project Manager for Interlocking Generic application testing and Control Center Data Testing
Siemens Mobility Spain (Siemens Mobility SLU + Siemens Rail Automation)
Lead Data Testing activities for Interlocking Generic application and Control Center applications as to ensure technical solutions according to requirements. Starting with product requirements, design, verification plan and testing activities and collaborating with development team.
Data Testing is a key role within System assurance process as to ensure a successful deployment of Siemens Mobility Solutions, incorporating lessons learnt from existing projects, innovation and automatization in the process of data testing.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Driving a team of testers for Interlocking Generic application and Control Center applications .
- Analysis and planning of tasks, considering economic efficiency and continuous monitoring of the results achieved.
- Responsibility as a superior contact person, both internally and externally, e.g. towards global customers and stakeholders. This involves clarification and coordination of complex interfaces to other specialist areas, organizational units and customers as required.
- As part of the Data Testing Area to support and be involved in all the strategic initiatives of the, of the team when required
- Provided feedback to the solution owners product data testing strategies
- You network intensively with other Siemens units, which provide some of the services themselves, and coordinate the joint approach.
- Together with your team and the regional units, you support the bid phase of projects worldwide.
- You have bachelor’s degree in engineering, with railways specific specialization.
- +5 years’ experience in Rail Signaling business, with good knowledge of development activities, unit testing and product integration activities.
- Knowledge on CENELEC standards EN50126, EN50129, EN50128, EN50159.
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on process improvement and solutions for automatization.
- Required +5 years experience on software development activities including Requirements Management, Software architecture, traceability, including tests specifications (unit and integration testing).
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on customer needs without scarifying project KPIs;
- Perfect communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent team player;
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Readiness for travel
- Self-confident, proactive.#LI-ES1
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time