- Performs mainly pre-defined, technical tasks (for example, basic commissioning of products and systems, integration of components to a system, basic engineering, maintenance jobs) and work packages on-site and remotely.
- Supports customer remotely and onsite, and provides 2nd and 3rd level user support in case of arising issues.
- Coordinates and accomplishes defined service operations and/or resolves product issues for customers equipment.
- Provide technical advice and service such as installations, maintenance, service and repair services to meet customer requirements
- Adheres to defined processes and applicable regulations.
- Vocational or High Vocational Degree (ปวช / ปวส) in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or relevant
- 3-5 years of experience in commissioning, installation and maintenance task of Power Supply
- Medium voltage switchgear, transformer, power rectifier, or
- Building service system (Air conditioning system, Low voltage system, Fire alarm and fire fighting system), or
- Telecommunication system.
- Gender : Male / Female
- Age : 25-45 years
- Experience in document control, planning and failure analysis
- Good communication skills and team player, good command of spoken and written English and proficient in MS Office
- Able to work on shift
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time