Then come and join our global team as Global Cybersecurity Incidents Manager (f/m/d) to be responsible for the management of incidents that happen to our customers and our infrastructure as well as to act as a competent and reliable contact person for the management.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are the central contact for customer cybersecurity incidents managed by customer service as well as within our global infrastructure
- You lead response and recover activities for customers within our organization
- You lead and steer global interdisciplinary task forces
- You ensure improvements of the Healthineers global customer cybersecurity incident management and escalation processes and capabilities
- You drive incident response drills with the global organization
- You establish executive management reporting for customer incidents and process quality up to the board level
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Cybersecurity
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in the field of Computer Science, Business Informatics or equivalent
- You have many years of experience with cybersecurity related activities and extensive experience in managing and handling security incidents in large corporate environments as part of a cyber incident response function
- You have several years of experience with penetration tests or forensic investigations
- You have several years of professional and disciplinary management experience
- You are familiar with risk management and controls frameworks and the cyber-attack frameworks
- You have relevant industry-recognized security certifications such as CISSP, GCIH, ECIH A and a profound understanding of the ISO 2700x and ideally IEC 62443 standard families
- You have a strong understanding of product and solution security, related regulations, security technologies and architectures, network security, cryptography, virtualization and cloud security
- You have an in-depth understanding & knowledge of regional and global incident response and technological trends landscape
Your attributes and skills:
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and English
- You are characterized by strong communication und presentation skills. Furthermore, you are confident in dealing with executive level representatives and adept at developing management presentations
- You have a distinctly analytical, problem-solving oriented and resolute attitude when dealing with complex tasks
- You convince through exceptional initiative and commitment, high flexibility and integrity; furthermore, you and able to represent and enforce your topics towards the involved stakeholders (e.g. management). In addition, you always maintain an overview even in challenging situations
- You are highly motivated and think entrepreneurially to create synergies and value for Siemens Healthineers and actively live this
- Today is about tomorrow - It is important for you to constantly extend your knowledge and thus bring new impulses into your own team and the entire organization
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Barbara Hoehne.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time