Gurgaon | Siemens Mobility | Full-time
Together we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!
Change the future with us
Project Manager for Railway Signaling project contributing to the building of the prestigious & critical Infrastructure for the country. Responsibility for results, project management within time, budget and quality framework: Ensuring economic success and customer satisfaction for projects of medium complexity: (e.g. use of complex techniques and medium project risk) Carrying the entire project risk, both technical and commercial. Representation of the project in all decision-making bodies.
• Preparation of the project planning and the required project documents
• Ensuring compliance with defined procedures/processes for project controlling and reporting
• Participation in negotiations with subcontractors, possibly also with international suppliers in a foreign language together with the commercial project manager
• Coordination of complex project implementation with national or international partners
• To ensure project goals are properly defined to customers and all project participants are achieved
• Identification and exploitation of additional business opportunities during project implementation
Use your skills to move the world forward
• You should be minimum experience of 12-15 years along with bachelor’s in electrical or electronic or telecom engineering
• Expertise in Project Management with more than 5 years in Railway Signalling
• Managing multiple projects along with stakeholder management
• You should have 5 years’ experience in Electronic Interlocking projects and TMS System
• Experience in Railway Main Line or Metro (Preferred)
• Good Communication skills
• Based location will be Gurgaon and project is based out of Allahabad (Candidate need to be based in project site for some time)
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers