At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We blur the boundaries between industry domains by integrating the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. With the rapid pace of innovation, digitalization is no longer tomorrow’s idea. We take what the future promises tomorrow and make it real for our customers today.
Join us - where your career meets tomorrow.
Our Sales managers are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait but take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and plenty of scope for independent action and decision-making, help you become a reliable partner in customer relationships.
The Enterprise Sales Manager maximizes revenue through the direction and coaching of Sales Executives on Strategic Named Accounts and 'key' Vertical Markets through the creation and management of a team strategy. Ability to understand/articulate and align customer strategy with SPLMS solutions with assistance. Ensures sales goals are met within organization strategies. Maintains coordination with integral organization functions. Responsible for resource allocation including budget as well as the hiring; firing; performance appraisals and pay reviews of sales force.
Business Operations Management:
- Ensure the delivery of internal communications and awareness of corporate direction, mission, aims and procedures in business terms.
- Contribute to the definition of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for country Sales team. Set appropriate budget plans for local sub team in line with Sales and Country AOP. Manage and control team expenditure and headcount within agreed budgets, monitoring on-going progress against plans and reports to Country Manager
Sales Operations Management:
- Contribute to the definition of a comprehensive Account or "key" vertical market sales strategy based on past experience, appreciation and understanding of the marketplace and the current key drivers for the country, aligned with zone goals.
- Closely monitors and participates in Sales pursuits and develops customer relationships to help support the software sale where beneficial
- Support the adoption and implementation of Siemens Best Practice processes and procedures for the creating winning Sales teams.
- Contribute to driving the Sales agenda within the country to ensure that initiatives are focused toward using high quality, repeatable delivery and customer excellence to drive future software sales
- Contribute to specific initiatives for business, process improvement and knowledge management that support the country and Sales business objectives
- Working with HR, Country Manager, Sales Management team and Zone leadership to contribute to the setting of compensation and benefit programs within the Sales organization in line with global guidelines
- Contribute to the creation and communication of country Sales plans and associated individual goals, ensuring that individual performance and bonus objectives are aligned with the Country Sales strategy.
- Provide advice and coaching to Sales team on the sales strategies, account plans, opportunity plans, and the communication of process and industry best practice adoption to secure strategic relationships and for the customer to gain highest value from their PLM Solution.
- Serve as a business & commercial advocate within the Sales team to deliver guidance and advice on business rigor within customer facing agenda and software sales pursuit
- Build trusted advisor status by communicating knowledgably with the customer around business challenges, industry trends, competitor landscapes and wider interfaces, through the delivery of thought leadership, and speaking with authority, articulating Siemens PLM's vision and point of view on PLM adoption to deliver competitive advantage
- As an integral part of the Siemens PLM bid proposal and benchmark teams, liaise across the sales, Sales and services functions to provide oversight and consultancy for, and communicate a clear vision of, the proposed solution within the industry context of the customer.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of enterprise sales in ERP, PLM, or CRM related software solutions
- 5+ years of experience selling large strategic enterprise software solutions while navigating complex sales cycles
- 3+ years of experience in management of staff
- Domain knowledge in Product Life Cycle Management or Manufacturing Operations Management
- Knowledge of Teamcenter, CAD, CAM, CAE
- History of exceeding quota over their carrier most notably over the past 5 years.
- Multiple years of large account management and C level experience
- Must have excellent public speaking, written and presentation skills
- Advanced business English language skills
- Ability and willingness to travel 50% of the time
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time