At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
The solution manager is a senior, experienced global leader who applies industry knowledge to both contribute individually, and collaborate with global teams of business development and technical contributors (marketing, channel sales, Presales, Digital Channel) to accomplish the following:
- Works with DISW Industry Leaders and segments to identify and deliver high impact joint SMB solutions
- Support development of relevant SMB personas, messaging, nurture & nudge strategy
- Lead the definition and execution of high priority initiatives focused on developing winning solutions for the SMB industry.
- Leading efforts to depict, document, and communicate key SMB growth challenges
- Identify and communicate unmet needs, with business value justification
- Leading efforts to depict, document, and communicate key SMB industry sub-segments
- Help identify and drive pricing/packaging needs to create appropriate SMB packages
- Help the Digital transformation process with supporting the digital-web journey for SMB customers to learn-try-buy
- Support efforts for re-inventing the Partner economic model for Digital channel
- Support development of dashboards and report out for executive management
- Communicate SMB program updates globally
- Responsible for matrix managing highly complex, global projects and influencing the decisions of others and decisions impacting the success of the program.
- Defines and drives program strategy, along with timeline and consistency. Is strongly responsible for success of product/program in the marketplace.
- Key employee responsible for driving the achievement of marketing programs, including product marketing, market research, internet related marketing and advertising.
- Works without supervision and has complete latitude for decision making
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proven strong analytical, data-driven and problem-solving skills; a willingness and ability to operate at both higher and more detailed levels as required
- Experience working with SMB customers and Channel partners
- Must be a flexible and creative individual capable of leading and managing multiple priorities and projects in a fast paced, often ambiguous and diverse environment
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to influence/negotiate and garner support for objectives; comfortable negotiating and driving timely decisions
- Experience with Mechanical CAD, Simulation, Factory Automation
- Experience with channel organizations marketing and sales execution process
- Ability to understand customer needs and translate them to product requirements
- Skilled diplomat with high levels of professional confidence and business acumen
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience of successfully working across organizational lines and strong executive presentation skills
- Works well with ambiguity and can wear many hats
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships
- Must have strong program/project management experience and several years related product/program related experience.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.