Responsibilities of Systems Integrator Manager not only includes management of sales but also includes planning and managing the full relationship between Siemens and Systems Integrator business.
Job function :
- Responsible for the management of sales and relationships for DI Systems Integrator accounts.
- Develop and maintain long term strategic business relationships between customers and Siemens. Manage and solve conflicts within Systems Integrator and Siemens.
- Negotiate contracts with Systems Integrator and establish service level agreements with performance indicators.
- Ensure regular reviews on service level performance to sustain Systems Integrator satisfaction and ensure contract continuity.
- To serves to understand the Siemens and Systems Integrator's strategies, plan how to meet these demands, and generate sales for the company as a result.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing Systems Integrator accounts to retain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Serve as the interface between the Systems Integrator service and the sales team within a company.
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments within the same account.
- Work closely with the operations team on customer complaint resolutions for operational related issues.
- Fulfill Systems Integrator’ needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.
- Identify new big potential of Systems Integrator, do business development, analyze clients’ data to provide customer relationship management.
- The Systems Integrator Manager is expected to have specific information regarding daily operations of the Company.
- Proven experience as an Strategic account management skills, or in other sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills and ability to build relationships
- Good Organizational and time-management skills
- A super business sense and the ability to work within organisation.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and a strong work ethic.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time