Electro-mobility is one of the growth markets with a significant impact on the mobility and energy market. As a major player in the energy market, Siemens intends to take a leading position in this growth market. Within our team you will have the opportunity to work in a start-up like environment and to take on responsibility in flat hierarchies. On the other hand, you benefit from the support of a major corporation when it comes to the actual implementation of your own ideas.
What part will you play?
- In your new role you are part of the distributed team for the development and the realization of DC chargers for eMobility, and you are working within the DC PLM team to create and adopt our DC charger portfolio
- You will manage one or two of our DC products as part of our DC platforms, which are jointly developed within the whole team
- You take responsibility, to manage your products along the whole PLM process including new functionalities, regional variants, involve stakeholders and take care of budgeting and monitoring of the development projects
- You take care to gather the needed market- and customer requirements and own the product and technology requirement specification
- You actively seek information about the market & technology developments, participate in standardization & customer meetings, helping Siemens to reach and maintain a market leading position for DC Charging
- You hold a master´s degree in electrical engineering or industrial engineering
- You have worked for several years in the eMobility business ideally, with charging infrastructure
- You already have experience within product management
- In addition, you have a good understanding of business modelling and setting up of business cases
- You have worked in Germany and abroad and traveling internationally is not an obstacle
- Besides being fluent in English and having a good German understanding, speaking a further language would be an advantage
- The ability to present to customers and internal stakeholders is a clear requirement
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time