We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a magnificent place to do it. A detailed place to learn.
Building Technology is an in-house global competence center for software engineering. We work closely with the Siemens Divisions to engineer creative products and services across the world. Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
This Role is Primarily for Pune Location.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You should have Sound knowledge and experience in AWS security topics.
- You should Possess Sound understanding of Product and solution security topic.
- You must have Good hands-on experience with Threat and Risk Analysis (TRA).
- You should be capable of Monitoring and evaluation of vulnerabilities and security incidents.
- You should do Assessment of security-related requirements
- Do you have and engineering degree? With 4- 7years of demonstrable experience in Risk Analysis.
- We expect you to be aware of Execution/delegation of vulnerability scans/penetration tests.
- We need you to support the PSS classification at the start of the project.
- Your Job would be to Provide product security requirements to the URS (user requirements specification) based on the generic product requirements for security (URS IT Security) and project / customer specific requirements .
- You should participate in Planning and support in the creation of :
- Security test cases and test strategy definitions for security
- Security documentation and security-related application conditions
- Secure coding rules and code checking..
- You have to Support the systems engineering for security issues.
- Knowledge of various cyber security standards is desirable.
- Certifications like AWS, Ethical Hacking, CISSP etc are good to have.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Building Technology at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/building-technologies.htm and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time