Senior Mendix App Developer: -
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). FSS in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- Develop, Unit test and Deploy solutions using Mendix Low code platform
- Build Micro Flows, User Interfaces, Reports & Dashboards, Domain Models etc.
- Build Application Package, Patches and deploy to different environments
- Review Architecture/ Design documents and Test Cases
- Troubleshoot Mendix run-time landscape, including foundational s/w components
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- 5-8 Relevant experience - Minimum 3 years on App development using Mendix
- Strong knowledge in any Relational database like MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle
- Write technical documentation for responsible components and Strong presentation skills
- Good understanding of business workflows and the ability to convert it into the application workflow.
- Strong communication skills, ability to drive workshops with stakeholders
- Using CI/CD tools like GitLab, Jenkin and Jira
- Experience working as a developer in an Agile Project using Scrum is a plus
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bengaluru. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries, and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time