The MindSphere Global Cloud PreSales Team —the technical part of the Siemens MindSphere sales organization - is growing and we are looking for a talented Manager to lead our team.
We are a dynamic and global group of specialists responsible for all technical aspects of the MindSphere sales cycle. We work closely with our Account Orchestrators to develop account strategy and orchestrate the technical sales process from evaluation of customer requirements through planning and delivery of any required demos and/or proofs of concept.
We are an equal-opportunity team and strongly encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including those who feel they may have some, but not all of skills or background mentioned here.The Role
You will be leading our global PreSales team which currently consists of seven Solution Architects. Your team will deliver high quality, value driven solutions and presentations to support the sales of the MindSphere software and meet the goals of the business. While this a Management position we are looking for a hands-on person who can lead his team by example and coach them to establish best practices. You will be working closely with the local Sales and PreSales teams. Therefor it is important to have experience working in a global matrix organization with different stakeholders across multiple locations.In this role you will:
- Lead and coach your team to develop and deliver presentations and product demonstrations to our most critical customers
- Contribute to the sales pipeline strategy in partnership with the Sales executives and Management
- Review Key pursuits and accounts to agree on a common approach and priorities
- Manage business operations including budget/cost control, business planning, monitoring and reporting
- Nurture the talent within your team through training and development, as well as recruit and onboard new team members if needed
- Build relationships both within the organization as well as with key stakeholders at our customers
- Understand and sell solutions to address high level business problems, which incorporate our technology. In many cases, this will involve engaging with large, multi-divisional businesses.
- Understand the competition and use knowledge to effectively position MindSphere and Mendix in combination with the rest of the Siemens portfolio to win.
What will help you to be successful in this role:
· Five years of work experience in a customer facing (internal or external customers equally considered) technical sales role such as PreSales, Solution Consulting or Sales Engineering
- Three years of solution design, demonstration or delivery experience
- You have a pattern of over achieving your goals
- You are comfortable presenting in front of C-level executives
- You have great interpersonal skills and love and excel at establishing and fostering relationships
· You are natural communicator who has an engaging presentation style and writes crisply and concisely. You can fluently communicate in English, additional languages are a plus
· This position requires time spent building relationships with key people at our customers and prospects, so you should be available to travel up to 50%, of course considering that it is safe to travel
· Enterprise software sales experience into large strategic accounts up through the CxO level is helpful.
· Ideally you already have worked in a team lead or management role or helped your team members as a mentor or coach
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time