During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Mentor, a Siemens Business, is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
- Develop software systems according to provided design/implementation/specification and coding standards.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or a related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in designing and developing software products;
- Strong C++ and STL programming skills; good knowledge of OOD;
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms and their complexities;
- Familiarity with computational geometry, optimization problems, numerical methods is a plus;
- Good knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written;
- Fast learning skills;
- Familiarity with design patterns is a plus;
- Familiarity with Linux is a plus;
- Availability of other achievements such as participation/ winning in Mathematics and Programming Olympiads/ competitions is a plus;
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time