We're enhancing the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
- Ordering Stencil and Verification of the Stencil and creating the Solder paste printer program.
- Optimization of the solder paste inspection program and creating Reflow profile along with the optimization of the reflow solder program and releasing the control parameter sheet.
- THT component forming details, Creating Soldering program, Solder Profiling, Ordering pallet and verification
- Creating the Conformal Coating Program, X-Ray inspection of NPI PCBA'S, Basic Knowledge for PCB Design Rule & Check, Taking CAPA for major SMT & THT soldering related process issues and validation of new process.
- Process improvements activity and ensure productivity measure by improving first pass yield at different stages - Wavesoldering , Screen Printer, Conformal coating.
We are seeking for a BE / ME in Electrical & Communication / Electronics with consistent track record and minimum 10 years of experience in Programming for Solder paste printer, SPI, Reflow, Soldering & Conformal Coating.
Soldering profiles, Soldering defects analysis Problem Solving methods, Stencil & Pallets development, Develop & Implement New Process, Knowledge in nitrogen based soldering process and soldering standards,ISO Standards, QMS & EHS awareness
Ability to manage own team and multi-functional team as well.. This job is based out of Goa.We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time