We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Execute test plans and test cases for scenarios and projects as assigned; Testing involves application (SIT & regression), functional, system, network, data and assist in user acceptance testing
- Build overall test process, according to the Agile Scrum methodology
- Prepare, specify, create and execute automated tests
- Control and manage daily test activities through daily Agile Scrum stand-up meetings!
- Responsible for testing all potential releases/service release packages/changes and report findings to the change board.
- Responsible for the test environment and the underlying test processes.
- Provide analysis and data for use in debugging!
- Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new testing methodologies and tools
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer, or software engineering, or related degree
- Around 5 years of meaningful experience in product/system/integration testing
- Knowledge of test methodologies including risk based testing, test reporting, traceability & transparency as well as debugging / defects analysis
- Being able to understand the cornerstones of a software architecture and a good understanding of the application life cycle management ALM
- Knowledge and experience in programming with C#, Python, XML programming languages.
- Experience with SUT (systems under test) containing embedded systems.
- Experience in building automation or SCADA domain with relevant protocols like BACNet, Modbus, KNX etc is an added advantage
- You are familiar with agile software development processes (e.g. SAFe, SCRUM).
- Excellent team work skills, encouraging collaboration with developers, testers, and other stakeholders.
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organisation: Smart Infrastructure
Unternehmen: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional