We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Prepare, specify, create and execute automated tests in area of Cloud applications and edge devices.
- Follow overall test process and manage daily test activities, according to the Agile Scrum methodology.
- Responsible for testing all potential releases/service release packages/changes and report findings to the change board.
- Responsible for the test environment and the underlying test processes.
- Provide analysis and data for use in debugging
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer, or software engineering, or related degree
- Around 2 years of meaningful experience in product/system/integration testing
- Knowledge and experience in Cloud computing, API testing, programming with (some of): C# / Python / Java Script / Angular.
- Experience with test automation frameworks, drivers and tools like Robot Framework, Selenium, Cypress…
- Experience with SUT (systems under test) containing edge devices and Open Thread based networks (optional)
- You are familiar with agile software development processes (e.g. SAFe, SCRUM)
- Excellent team work skills, encouraging collaboration with developers, testers, and other stakeholders
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either