As a Cybersecurity Professional and Service Manager (f/m/d) for " Public Key Infrastructure and certificate topics" you drive, evaluate and develop PKI applications and services in close collaboration with stakeholders in IT and Cybersecurity as well as vendors to address the organization's cyber security goals and meet business demands. As Service Manager you lead your service in an agile way according to business needs and coordinate the service with providers and business representatives.
We make real what matters. This is your role:
- You contribute PKI and cybersecurity aspects to new and existing IT infrastructure ( e.g. Zero trust, network, datacenter, Identity and access management), provided by IT, vendors or providers.
- You develop your topics pro-actively and enhance services in your responsibility according to business and cybersecurity needs
- You bridge the gap between technical specialists and management level by a transparent risk management approach.
- You provide technical insight to the Chief Cyber Security Officer.
- You support your IT- and business-customer within projects in all cyber security aspects to ensure efficiency and operational excellence. And perform actively stakeholder management.
Use your skills to move the world forward:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science or similar.
- 5+ years performing deployments and managing Public Key Infrastructures, applying different variants of certiciates including TLS and code signing certificates as well as digital signatures.
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT with focus on Public Key Infrastructure, HSMs, security token as (virtual) SmartCards, eIDAS and CA/B regulation, certificate usage on various platforms and applications.
- You have experience in project and service work, as project and/or service manager and/or as consultant. Ideally you have international experience preferably in an english speaking country.
- General knowledge of Cyber Security standards (ISO27001, NIST, BSI). Nice to have certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CCSP).
- Experience in operation of PKI services.
May have knowledge in some of the following areas:
- Solution oriented thinking and working is mandatory.
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of an organization up to the Executive Staff and external customers.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to details.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment.
- Understanding customers' business, processes and challenges.
#CTCYS #ITSec #cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub CCS-IT-7
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time