We provide end to end order management software solutions for Siemens power distribution products. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference to provide complete solution for our upcoming Germany based project. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
We are a growing as an international team, and we invite you to participate in this future market with us. We work agile like in start-ups and your colleagues are based in India, and Germany. We are looking for someone who really is into moving things forward, initiates, analyses, builds and shares!
• You drive and guide our software architecture, i.e. a technical realization concept, that allows a cost-efficient and timely realization of the software with appropriate quality, even when facing meaningful and changing requirements and realization technologies.
• Furthermore, you will build the framework for our system architecture globally.
• You provide our architecture vision with a clear focus on the business unit and drive common platform functionality, and consistent best-practice application design.
• As mentor for other architects and tech leads enable the team to build design skill and standard methodologies within the organization.
What you need to make real what matters.
• You have a master’s degree in computer science with 10+ years of experience in product development, thereof at least a couple years in the respective technical domain.
• Your proven experience in efficiently working as software architect and responsible for defining the architecture of big and complex projects in cloud platforms.
• Your confirmed understanding of architectural principles for converter systems, hardware development and verification will make valuable contribution.
• Your broad and deep knowledge of needed technologies (including Cloud Platforms, Micro services, Java, messaging, relational and NoSQL databases, data modeling, Hadoop, analytics, loT and RESTful interfaces).
• You are used to work in an agile environment, outstanding in building long-term relationships with internal colleagues and external providers and you enjoy working in an international and multi-functional team across large engineering teams.
• Your interpersonal skills (e.g. verbal and written communication skills) to present and discuss strategies, architectures and designs at various level.
• Strong expertise in overall project Architecture responsibility and SWA certification preferred.
• Proficient with backend & frontend technologies and database skills, with hands-on expertise in any one technology stack (Preferably Java/J2EE)
• Must have experience in system Integration projects / product development
• Build and review design documents and provide guiding and assisting to development teams throughout the process.
• You will resolve issues with coding or design and share a technical vision and technical direction, plan based on the requirements of the project.
• Handle the development environment or estimates or part of DevOps and define development & delivery methodologies
• Collaborating with other specialists to resolve functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications and ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
• Developing high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
• Identify / Recommend right set of tools, technologies and methodologies
• Define coding standards / guidelines, documentation standards / guidelines - and groom the development team and encourage them to follow the same
• Leading all aspects of progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design / architecture
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Chennai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.