As a Cybersecurity Professional for "IT infrastructure topics" you drive and develop security roadmaps in close collaboration with the IT service-owners and vendors to address the organization's cyber security needs and meet business demands.
What will be your challenge?
- You contribute cybersecurity aspects to new and existing IT infrastructure ( e.g. Zero trust, network, datacenter, Identity and access management), provided by IT, vendors or providers.
- You bridge the gap between technical specialists and management level by a transparent risk management approach. You clearly assess risks and derive appropriate measures to reduce risks to an acceptable level.
- You develop together with IT infrastructure architectures/ concepts to deliver cybersecurity resilient services.
- You consult and manage your IT-internal customer on all Cybersecurity aspects vital to implement a security/protection concept and keep security measures in place (e.g. exception handling, vulnerability remediation, penetration test planning, change requests).
- • You lead taskforces and Cybersecurity incidents together with the stakeholders (e.g. CERT team, Businesses and Providers). Hold the communication chain, prepare decision papers for the stakeholders
- You provide technical insight to the Chief Cyber Security Officer.
- You support your IT- and business-customer within projects in all cyber security aspects to ensure efficiency and operational excellence. And perform actively stakeholder management.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science or similar.
- 2+ years performing deployments and managing security tools such as Next Gen Firewall, Software defined networking, Identity and Access Management or Server Patch- and Configuration Management.
- At least 2 years experience in IT with focus on Cyber Security especially with regard to Infrastructure topics (e.g. Backend Services, Network Services, Mobile Access).
- General knowledge of Cyber Security standards (ISO27001, NIST, BSI). Nice to have certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CCSP).
- Experience in protection of Backend Services (e.g. Active Directory, Microsoft O365, DNS, Data Center, Storage).
- You have experience in project work, as project manager and/or as consultant.
- Ideally you have international experience preferably in an English speaking country.
May have knowledge or experience in some of the following areas:
- Solution oriented thinking and working is mandatory.
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of an organization up to the Executive Staff and external customers.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to details.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment.
- Understanding customers' business, processes and challenges.
#LI-DL #CTCYS #ITSec #cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time