Executive Engineer – Technical Services
Bangalore | Siemens Mobility | Full-time
Together we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!
Change the future with us
• Managing all Printed Circuit Boards along with different programming like EEPROM & EPROM, JTAG
• Responsible for all the coordination project engineers, site engineers, AMC engineers also handling EMS company for rectification of PCBA’s
• Expertise in various types of electronic components like Soldering and De-Soldering
• Handling trouble shooting of PCBA’s
• Preparing Fault Analysis Report along with product testing, bench testing & system integration
Use your skills to move the world forward
• You should be minimum experience of 3-5 years along with bachelor’s or Master’s in Electrical or Electronics
• Expertise in using Oscilloscope, Function Generators etc.
• Regular communication with customers along with site visits
• Basic Knowledge in ISO 9001:2015 Quality Concepts
• Maintaining all service cards and materials data base
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers