To our Remote Engineering Center in Bratislava we are looking for Specialist with solid technical
background. Our center is focused on providing services for abroad, mostly for Austria or Germany.
The following activities are requested
- Great knowledge on programming logic, software development and languages like: C, C++, scripts VBS
- Experience with IEC IEC61131-3 programming languages: Structured Text (ST), Continuous Function Chart (CFC), Function Block Diagram design (FBD)
- Know how on electrical power systems (minimum 3 years )
- Desire to fulfill different roles in a product lifecycle period
- Experience with writing and reviewing Design Documents as well as Requirement analysis
- Architectural abilities to critically analyze the solution as a whole whenever new functionalities have to be integrated
- General workflows and flowcharts understandable by management (not language focused)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization;
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in English
- Strong orientation to reach the targets, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team.
- Support and training for professionals in different countries
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time