In Siemens Healthineers, we are building the next generation enterprise solutions powered by modern technological stacks, enhanced with artificial Intelligence and machine learning technologies.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Software Architect to join our team!
As a Software Architect, you will be responsible for making make design choices, coordinate and oversee technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
Successful candidate will participate on development of our newest software product, using agile methods of software development (SCRUM). The primary responsibility of a Software architect is to provide strategic direction and technical leadership to several SCRUM teams with regards to architecture related issues. The Software Architect is the foremost technical authority responsible for the overall and future proof product architecture assuring both functional and non-functional aspects. The scope, impact and influence of the Software Architect shall cover the entire product development organization.Professional expectations
- deep knowledge of the agile software development process, methods and tools
- understanding and hands on experiences with continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD)
- 5 years of hands on experience with software development (preferably C#, ASP.NET, Angular, Azur DevOps)
- Outstanding knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- general comprehension of the system, the dependency relationships between its components as well as the system’s requirements
- good knowledge of the system architecture/design on the level of components and their (public) interfaces (design docs, concept specifications)
- knowledge in software analysis & design
- sound knowledge of tools managing the code quality (Sonar Cube, Enterprise Architect and similar)
- ability to lead, coach, motivate and to give guidance
- ability to work with teams / ability to collaborate and co-operate
- excellent communication skills across teams, also in English language (both oral and written)
- effective negotiation skills
- ability to think and act globally, according to project setup including virtual communication
- being able to communicate with different management levels
- ability to focus and prioritize is important / understanding the distinction between the urgent and the important and effectively prioritizing tasks
- being highly committed, self-motivated and a self-starter
- ability to strategize, look ahead and drive the decision process
- ability to identify, analyze, and decide on relevant issues in time and with courage, even without complete information
What we can offer?
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
From 2300 € + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time