The Atlanta Branch is hiring a Services Sales Rep dedicated to growing the Service business within Atlanta Metro Area. The primary duties and responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to the following:
· Account Management responsibility for existing Smart Infrastructure, Automation footprint
o Automation Products and software account plans
o Deployment of Building Technologies Digital Services platform, including a focus on Smart Buildings
o Maintain and grow existing Service Agreement base
o Expanding Siemens footprints through Energy, Mechanical and Electrical Services as well as Fire and Security products and services sales.
o Increase Siemens Net Promoter Score within the market
· New customer acquisition within the territory
o Lead with Mechanical/Commissioning/Energy discussion to introduce Siemens to new potential customers
· Deliver current budget obligations and support future growth by maintaining sufficient funnel of opportunities
· Provide expert advice and lead in the participation and development of Siemens branding in the existing building market
· Lead in the development of relationships with the local utility providers and enablers with a focus on:
o Each utilities organization and structure (specifically on individuals with decision making authority)
o Budgets/targets, goals and programs specifics associated with energy efficiency programs
o Mapping of incentive programs to Siemens SI deliverables
o Comprehensive knowledge of the Green Economy in the territory
· Deploy methodologies and tools to ensure consistent high-quality delivery of Energy Services and other value-added services
· Have an existing and developed network of customer and contacts in the market
· 5+ years of experience required, prior sales experience and experience within Building Automation required.
· Bachelors’ degree in related field. Extra experience will be considered in lieu of degree, although High School diploma or equivalent is required for this role.
· Well organized, able to manage multiple projects and give market appreciation and knowledge/background for the geographic/vertical market footprint
· Sound teaming and cross-discipline strategic selling skills
· Strong professional communicator able to influence, articulate and debate information and recommendations
· Being able to track results
· Self-starter, self-motivated
· Capable of assessing and balancing risk and reward
· Business development orientation, with an emphasis on helping the team win work
· Strong customer service orientation
· Able to develop scopes of work, budgets, estimates and proposal for Service Agreements and Projects
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.