Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As Partner of Choice, our Global Business Services (GBS) center support Siemens’ companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal processes in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more. At GBS, we are on a digital transformation journey to shape the Shared Services Center of the Future. As a BPM Developer, you will:
- Utilizing your knowledge and skills in assisting in developing design specifications, implementation, testing, debugging and support
- Continuously researching and learning latest configuration and best practices of Pega Systems and then bring these configurations to life
- Supporting the change and release management to define the appropriate solution releases
- Administrate the productive application regarding user management, performance management and Pega support handling
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 1-2 Years of experience in BPM;
- Knowledge in Pega Applications (preferably), or in IBM BPM or Oracle BPM (alternatively);
- Knowledge of all phases of software development: design, implementation, testing, debugging and support of business-centric and process-based applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of object-oriented techniques and principles
- Experience in Agile / Scrum would be nice
- Good problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Good team player and can work independently
- Fluent in English
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it outYou will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time