Position Overview: Advanced knowledge of IT landscape and basic digital skills to support and embrace human-machine interaction. Assist the team by providing root cause analysis for installed base and/or process errors. Networking skills will be beneficial for collaborating with other departments for efficiency gains. Excellent communication and teamwork skills are a must for an effective, positive, thriving environment. Provide support to internal and external customers.
· Provide reporting and analytical support for Installed Base Management.
· Provide analytical support to identify gaps or inefficiencies in RPA solution. Identify opportunities to become more efficient and drive cashflow.
· Monitor robot throughput.
· Work with the Global IVK Clearing Team to resolve installed base discrepancies and transmission issues. Define and drive implementation of corrective measures where required.
· Create and maintain functional location equipment records to ensure modifications and system updates are accurately released.
· Create and maintain functional location partner data to support accurate invoicing and the dispatch of service to repair and/update systems.
· Define requirements for enhancements to SAP and perform testing to meet requirements. Troubleshoot, log issues, and follow up to resolution.
· Release and manage audits.
· Interface with Management and SAP IT for complex customer & process escalations
· Assist with new hire training along with ongoing Team Training. Work with our internal customers to integrate/align processes.
· Participate in external and internal Quality Management System audits to ensure documentation is certified and up to date.
· Actively identify areas of improvement; participate in development of solution and implement plans to correct and prevent deficiencies.
· Cross-train and learn entire portfolio of Installed Base Administrator work. Able to shift work of different types among the Administrators.
· Drive processes with a full understanding of dependencies and impacts to internal and external customers.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Min 8 years of experience with data integrity/maintenance or related experience.
· Proven ability to apply advanced communication skills to address internal and external customer inquiries in a friendly and positive manner while listening to the nature of their questions.
· Demonstrated ability to apply problem solving and analytical skills for continuous process improvements
· Proven ability to follow process, obtain required materials/documentation, meet government and business/quality requirements/deadlines (i.e., ISO, FDA)
· Demonstrated ability to act as liaison with customer, management, and other teams/organizations, proactively managing customer relations
· Proven Ability to work in QlikView and build basic dashboards, conduct data analysis (i.e., data research/validation) and recommend solutions
· Utilize RPA technology to drive productivity
· Demonstrated analytical skills, Creativity, Critical thinking, Decision making
· Demonstrated ability to make quick, sound decisions while handling multiple tasks
· Ability to function calmly in a fast-paced environment that requires complex information processing.
· Adaptable to change
· Experience in accounting, finance or applying lean techniques is a plus
· BS/BA in business or related fields preferred.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.