At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Act as part of a Professional Services team, work productively with Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives. As an Architect resource, responsible for the translation of business requirements into specific process aligned designs for the Siemens PLM Software solution based on multi product/multi industry domain knowledge and best practices in the subject area, applied to complex Enterprise projects, in order for the Siemens PLM Software solution to deliver market leading solutions and provide value to the customer.
In line with project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption by leveraging the complete Siemens Delivery framework. Act as solution consultant to strategic Sales/Presales pursuits and Services projects, providing guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution. Act as the ultimate authority on architectural design to address business problems. Provides direction for process design, process integration and process change activities either internally or at customer sites. Where required lead Solution Leadership elements of the PLM deployment framework
Consults on strategic and/or complex Enterprise projects at country level, of diverse scope that require specialist expertise and high levels of technical leadership. Where required, act as Lead Solution Architect or account champion for specific Global projects. Design and deliver the solution ensuring that the technical integrity of the solution remains aligned to requirements and value delivery throughout project and that the various project solutions will work together to deliver value. Works under self-management within project and/ or task constraints and will determine solutions, methods and procedures on assignments/projects. Leverage relevant templates in the leadership of project solutions in own specialist area worldwide, and curate best practices, providing mentoring and solutions within the SPLM Delivery Framework. The Principal Solution Architect is well experienced in the business requirements and processes for a single industry.
- Confident to face customer and develop architecture solutions based on business requirements
- Communicate with a high degree of creativity, self-confidence and persuasiveness and exercise communication at various levels throughout an organization both internally and externally
- Present complex information and communicate with an effective manner for a given audience
- Leadership qualities to lead a group of consultants during a software implementation
- Act as responsible solution architect for Sales pursuits and bid process within Country/Vertical/Zone engagements, contributing to the generation of customer response documentation and providing guidance through the complexity of solution options for strategy and long-term roadmap.
- Provide input into, and generate documentation, to support rough order of magnitude (ROM) and Statement of work (SOW) creation
- Be recognized as trusted advisor by customers by establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal or external customers technical peers and build new relationships through networking within the customer and other involved parties to support effective delivery
- Support the deployment of high-risk multi-domain solutions for strategic or highly complex customer solutions
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering or Computer Science
- 7+ years Siemens PLM Experience
- 7+ years Aerospace & Defense, Federal Marine industry experience
- Multiple years implementing Aerospace Defense, Federal/Marine solutions
- Required amount of travel is 50– 75%
- Position can be based at any Major U.S. City near a major Airport
- Working knowledge and background in Siemens PLM portfolio
- Project Management/Leading Technical Teams
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Estimating Services SOWs
- Siemens portfolio knowledge around Active Workspace, Verification Management
- Knowledge of Siemens Solution offerings
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.