Change the future with us.
1. Support business to transform/develop organization into an adaptive organization to meet the demand from the fast-changing market and in line with the business strategy
2. Support business to continuously develop organization competencies to cope with the growth of the business
3. Review and optimize existing sales operational model and processes to drive the operation excellence, continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization
4. Activate the organization culture to enhance the team cohesion and drive the high performance
Use your skills to move the world forward.
1. BA/BS degree or above in business or related discipline
2. 5+ years’ experience in sales, organization development, or HR related function
3. Strong consulting, analysis, and problem-solving skills
4. Results oriented and strong execution ability
5. Excellent communication skills; open and people-oriented
6. Ability to influence, establish and maintain effective relationships and gain reputation as trusted advisor
7. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Join us now! We are looking forward to getting to know you!
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees, and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time