Mission of Function
Builds, maintains and expands relationships with assigned and new channel partners in defined market verticals, responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. The prescription sales represent the entire range of low voltage products and systems (e.g. Energy Management products and software) and coordinates the sales into the assigned vertical market via the covered network
- Support product offering through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources in defined vertical markets
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners in alignment with the defined BU strategy
- Proactively drives specifications with consultants and end-users
- Knowledge of electrical engineering, VCB and low voltage products
- Knowledge of using electrical design software
- Market contacts, relationship and experience of working with related key market players
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Working in the team, high responsibility
- Possible to learn and develop
- Electrical Engineer
- Experience in related working activities
- English / Vietnamese writing & speaking
- Knowledge of using MS-Office, AutoCAD
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time