Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Infrastructure team as a Sales Manager and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
What part will you play?
Be responsible for Electrical Products-Industry, Control Products, M3 portfolio, sales and promotion in responsible area, in terms of maximizing market exploitation and winning new business.
1. Identify market opportunities to win new business in OEM market.
2. Promote M3 product to customer, combing with control panel solution
3. Promote M3 product/solution to channel such as certificated distributor, EU, DI, Pb, etc.
What you need to make real what matters.
1. You have a bachelor’s degree or above in electricity, automation related fields.
2. You have knowledge of low voltage (LV) apparatus and switchgear, Automation product and Motion control knowledge also be highly welcomed
3. You have 3-5 years’ sales experience in Industry OEM fields.
4. You are familiar with local OEM customer and relevant partners in value chain, such as DI, Pb, Construction and Infrastructure, etc.
5. You have good organization and communication skills internally and externally.
6. You are self-driven, can work independently and under stressful conditions sometimes.
7. You have good presentation skills and office skills, good command of office software.
8. You have good English skills.
Your first step to sales success is your application! Just Apply Now!
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time