For our Digital Transformation department, we are looking for a Part-time Working Student (Full Stack Developer). This role will be responsible for supporting Digital Transformation activities in Siemens Gebze Switchgear Factory.
What are my responsibilities?
· Developing web-based applications to support the business needs
· Implementation of development change requests
· Maintaining the existing applications
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or master student in Software Engineering or a related area,
- Able to work 3 days/week in Gebze and/or remotely,
- Experience in one or more programming languages/frameworks such as PHP, Java, Python, Node.JS or similar
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL (MariaDB) or MSSQL,
- Familiarity with front end technologies (UI Frameworks [SAP UI5, OpenUI5, Bootstrap, Semantic UI, Foundation]),
Reason For Preference
- Portfolio on GitHub or similar platform is a big plus
- Knowledge of using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time