• Understand and fully align with the Interlock process defining approved campaigns and initiatives as they relate to the allocated portfolio domain, and align with Country Managing Director for Country consumption respecting Zone agreed decisions.
• Work with Marketing, Sales Account Managers & PreSales Business Development Consultants and Services Business Consultants to understand and analyze the Market within the Country
• By taking an overall view of the market for allocated portfolio domain, identify and track industry trends relevant to target market and produce growth forecasts for the country
• Identify key opportunities in the Country, defining the industry, geography and target accounts for portfolio development projects
Go to Market Strategy & Planning
• Based on the target market definition, and through liaison with relevant zone and global groups, create a comprehensive Go to Market strategy for assigned portfolio domain/s, and identify appropriate approached for the delivery of the strategy within the Country.
• Support the alignment of existing campaign and initiative activities being undertaken within the country/vertical to the Zone Go to Market strategy for the allocated portfolio domain.
• Support the creation of Go to Market collateral in support of Country/Vertical initiative, aligning with the Interlock process and ensuring that materials are suitable for standardisation, and validate with Sales and PreSales Country/Vertical teams.
Campaign and Initiative Execution
• Work with Sales Account Managers and Sales Executives to build strategic plans for identified customers and opportunities in the target market to deliver the go to market strategy
Enablement and Mentoring
• Act as point of contact for own Portfolio domain to support the transfer of knowledge into the country/vertical.
• Help Alliance and Channel Management to target and enable partners to support incremental portfolio growth opportunities.
• Mentor the direct and indirect field sales and presales teams on demand generation and pursuit.
• Work with Country/Vertical Marketing to provide ongoing market awareness enablement to both direct and indirect field, ensuring sessions are captured for reuse.
Measurement and Reporting
• Provide regular reports against agreed metrics for portfolio domain and associated campaigns/initiatives in the country, showing progress against strategy, risks, challenges and resulting agreed actions to deliver plan.
• Actively engage with Sales leaders and regularly attend Country/Vertical Sales meetings.
• Capture lessons learnt and provide regular feedback to Zone portfolio domain owner of campaigns and initiatives providing insights into what is working, what is not working and why.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science, Engineering, or other supplemented with real world programming experience
· Minimum five years quota-carrying account management experience working with medium and large enterprise business customers, having a proven track record in an IT/Software company.
· Understanding of Manufacturing Operation Management (MOM)
· Good understanding of subscription-based license business and the industry Siemens belong to.
· Relentless focus on following up with decision makers and maintaining forward movement of the customer journey throughout the defined process.
· Sales training that has included negotiation, upselling, and objection handling
· Using Salesforce or similar CRM tools to manage, monitor and track opportunities on a timely basis, as well as document & research customer information and sales activities.
· Self-motivated and detail-oriented with strong follow-through skills and high level of accountability and ability to multi-task, prioritize work with minimal direction.
· Technical experience preferred.
· Excellent Presentations and communications skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time