Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As Low Code Developer Trainee, you will:
· Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment
- Learn to develop in Low-Code platforms, such as Mendix and APEX
- Learn about queries and develop them, using both SQL and PL/SQL
- Self-paced learning and on-job training
- 9 to 12 months internship that includes a training plan.
- Bachelor/Master’s (or equivalent) in Computer Science Engineering such as, Software Engineering, Telecommunications, or others
- Basic knowledge
- SQL and PL/SQL
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
- Be proactive, be a technology knowledge seeker, work with a team and be able to solve problems
- Know how to interact with all different kinds of teams and what is expected of him/her.
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it outYou will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time