The Customer Service Center Lead, is responsible for the successful operations of the Siemens eMobility remote monitoring services, which include digital service onboarding and ongoing remote service execution on our customer’s electric vehicle charging technologies. This position is responsible for critical oversight of the implementation of new SaaS tools, call center support teams, remote charger monitoring teams, and the ongoing process improvement for remote customer support.
This position will have financial performance responsibility to several key software service contracts, as well as contracts with internal Siemens customer service teams (call centers, remote software service teams, and software development teams). KPI’s include customer case turnaround time, contract spend, forecast accuracy for digital service demand, and product quality reporting out to R&D team members.
This position reports directly to the Head of Managed Services, but will have performance reporting responsibility to many team leaders in the overall Siemens Future Grid business unit. As part of a very new business unit, within the established overall Siemens Distributed Systems division, you will have the best of both worlds in a work environment (the excitement of an evolving start-up business, and the support of a large OEM at your back).
- Provide oversight and operational direction of the contracted service teams that make up the eMobility Network Operations Center
- Facilitation, onboarding, and digital management of critical customer assets in duration of the technology contract period.
- Oversee the service case management process, and measure performance of issue resolution
- Contract performance reviews with Siemens service support teams
- Provide regular updates to team, management, and external customers on charger health and performance, as monitored by NOC tool sets
- Review proposals and contract orders for accuracy and risk assessment
- Work to improve existing processes, and develop new management methodology to share with the greater team
- Implement Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) that drive continuous improvement in the eMobility customer issue resolution, and improved value in service contract spending
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, science/technologies, or other related field, with priority on work experiences in customer service or technical support administration
- Applicants with project management experience of 1 year, or more, preferred, with preferences to PMP certifications
- Minimum of 1 year in any of the following industry experience: call center management, remote technical support services, SaaS contract management, warranty service operations, technical software product training, or service focused project management
- Industry knowledge of electric car chargers, photovoltaic design, battery storage technologies, or low voltage industrial communication devices are advantageous
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills and proven track record of collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams, including program management, services, engineering, operations, and logistics
- Proven experience in managing indirect team members and/or shared resources
- Proven experience in risk management
- Proven experience in managing project communication plans
- Proven experience in commercial reporting
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.