The demand for mobility is growing all over the world. Transporting people and goods to all corners of the earth presents challenges for the infrastructure of national economies. This applies, in particular to the transport and logistics facilities of cities: Will cities be able to solve the problems caused by increasing road traffic? Can public transportation help them avoid total gridlock? How can railway operators increase the efficiency and safety of their systems? How can rail and road traffic be integrated? How can logistics supply chains be further optimized as freight volumes continue to increase steadily?
Siemens Mobility provides answers to all of these questions with its comprehensive portfolio; because modern, interconnected and IT-based mobility is the core competency of its five business units: Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Mainline Transport, Urban Transport and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Design and develop solution using modern web application technologies on both Frontend & Backend
- Knowledge of software development principles and design patterns
- Work closely with data experts, domain specialists, designers to develop robust data driven solution in rail analytics
- Designing and Implementing solution that conform to security standards like OWASP Top 10 and SANS 25 rules
- Solve UAT/ Production issues (both functional and non-functional) with limited availability of logs and diagnostic info
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent with at least 4 years of experience in developing end to end application stack
- Proficient in frontend technologies such as React / Angular, ECMAScript6, SASS, Bootstrap
- Proficient in backend technologies such as .NET Core (C#) / Java , Entity Framework Core / Spring / Hibernate/ Nodejs and SQL (both Structured & Unstructured)
- Experience in using atleast one database like MS SQL / Oracle / Postgres
- Experience in using atleast one developer IDE like Eclipse, Visual Code, Visual Studio
- Experience in integrating solution with BI Tools like Tableau/Qlik Sense or Apache Hive is preferred
- Knowledge about frameworks/Libraries like Linq, AutoMapper, SignalR, XUnit is a plus
- Knowledge about Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar Qube, GIT, SCRUM is a plus
- Good communication skills and ability to work with team members within organization and partners
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, coupled with a strong work ethic
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time