Looking for New opportunities in Flender India? We have got you covered. We are looking for individuals like you who will help us change the face of Flender India for our Portfolio Companies!Educational Qualification(s) & Experience Required:
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering with NDT Level - II for UT & MPT with minimum 1 year of experience in Quality / NDT (UT & MPT) practicesSkills Required:
- Good skill on NDT (UT, MPT, NT) test processes.
- Should capable to handle the applicable measuring instruments for NDT.
- Should have regular practice for Ultrasonic Testing (UT) and MPT
- Sound knowledge on UT and MPT processes / process standard.
- Knowledge on grinding burn-detection test (Nital etching)
- Good visual inspection capability.
- Capable to perform dimension inspection (using micrometer, caliper, depth gauge, bore gauge etc.)
- Report generation skill (Microsoft office: MS word, MS excel and power point)
- Understanding of Basic Quality tools.
- Basic understanding of Quality Management (9001) and Problem solving tools
Performs a range of routine and/or non-routine Quality tasks for product business.
Acts in functionally defined technical processes and operations, according to guidelines and procedures; reports to Supervisor, Team Leader or Manager.Routine tasks:
- Non-destructive testing (UT, MPT & NT) of Gears and Pinions in Shifts.
- Necessary report generation and documentation for measurement results.
- Routine calibration and documentation for non-destructive test facilities.
- Other assigned tasks by the supervisor related to non-destructive testing.
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
You will be performing this from Kharagpur location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Flender Drives Private Limited, Kancheepuram
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time