Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Siemens Healthineers Turkey team as Clinical Marketing Specialist to support sales and marketing activities of DI (Diagnostic Imaging) business area.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Support Sales and Marketing team by performing pre-sales demonstration and post-sales activities of CT (Computed Tomography) & SY (syngo) and DH (Digital Health) business lines.
· Promote our innovations from a clinical perspective
· Demonstrate CT scanning and post-processing features on SY solutions
· Focus on customers’ clinical conditions to answer better with our DH AI-rad Companion and teamplay solutions and guide for integration of them to their daily routine.
· Develop market and product knowledge to assist the team in developing sales & marketing strategies
· Develop technical and clinical competition intelligence and comparisons to support sales and marketing activities in the field
· Maintains market expertise in knowledge of the competition and presents/demonstrates ability to counter any objections, provide competitive setups and speak knowledgeably regarding differences in system utilizing a positive approach
· Build up close and effective partnerships with reference sites to improve their experience and gather strong arguments for marketing of related imaging modality
· Assist internal and external marketing activities (e.g. congresses, site visits, internal trainings)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.tr/
Your qualifications and experience:
· Proven minimum 5 years experience with radiology departments as a CT technician or CT application specialist.
· Clinical knowledge about related topics.
· Image post-processing experience will be preferred.
· Must be willing to travel as needed
· Intermediate level of English
· University degree preferably in related fields
· No restrictions for travelling
· Military service should be completed for male candidates
Your attributes and skills:
· Passion for the job and its deliverables.
· Team orientation – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams.
· Persistence and result orientation, especially in challenging business conditions.
· Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
· Ability to set priorities and manage timeline under business stress.
· Strong analytical and technology skills needed.
· Ability to think strategically, as well as the ability to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization.
· Ability to be highly adaptable to complexity and change with accuracy and attention to details.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at http://www.siemens.com.tr/web/1201-10707-1-1/siemens_turkiye_-_tr/siemens_turkiye/ust_menu/is___kariyer As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefore we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time