Siemens, for its digital energy services business offers a great opportunity for a Cloud DevOps Security Expert to join our team based in Seville, Spain.
The person who joins the team will have to implement the corporate cyber security policy in the development, deployment and operation process of a cloud analytics platform; colaborate with software architect to define the best design from the security point of view; colaborate with Cloud Operation for a secure operation; follow all the corporate rules and measure and adding aditional ones that can improve the security.
What will be the main responsibilities?
- Provides technical leadership to the team with respect to state-of-the-art cyber security, methods, tools and trends.
- Evolve the software architecture and technology stack based on cyber security requirements.
- Ensures the implemented product adheres to the defined company standards in regard to security
- Ensures the non-functional aspects of the products meet all requirements in regard to security.
- Maintains and develops trusted relationships with Product Line Managers, Product Owners, Managers, software Architects, Developers, Subject Matter Experts, Integrators and Testers
- Decisions are driven by a clear focus on the intended business and the given requirements
- Coaches and motivates team to enable, support and enforce an appropriate implementation of the security measures
- Active participation in our network of Security Experts to drive the quality, standardization and knowledge sharing within Digital Grid
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and requirements
What are the requirements for the position?
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in cyber security in cloud-based distributed and scalable software applications
- Experience in applying measures & principles, tools and methodologies in complex and distributed environments
- Experience in analyzing requirements (functional as well as non-functional) and deriving system/software requirements and designs
- Experience in applying methodologies and tools to ensure security
- Knowledge of development and operation methods related to agile methodology
- Expertise in methodologies such as:
– MDA, MDSD
– Domain Driven Design
– SOLID principles
– SW design patterns
– Security patterns
- Knowledge/experience in technologies/ tools we are using:
– Cloud (AWS, CloudFormation, most important services)
– Container technologies (K8s, Docker, …)
– Web Technologies (Protocols, …)
– Databases (SQL <> NoSQL, …)
– CI/CD (gitlab runner, …)
– Code Quality tools (SonarQube, UnitTest frameworks)
La Diversidad en Siemens es nuestra
fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de
experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para
responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las
candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time