We are currently looking for a Project Manager for Siemens Advanta.
What are my responsibilities?
- The Project Manager manages with responsibility for the results in the area of ADV SOL offering;
- Manage different delivery resources with different responsibilities in projects;
- Driving delivery resources to implement projects and satisfy customer with good delivery result;
- Ensuring cooperation across all relevant functions;
- Manage TPM in individual project;
· Performance evaluation to TPM.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 10 years PM experience;
- Senior PM certification, Familiar with PM@Siemens would be preferred;
- Knowledge of the defined R&D project management process and practices;
- Able to apply industry standard methods and state-of-the-art approaches and methodologies such as definition of Work Breakdown Structure and Work Packages, scheduling and resource planning, etc.;
- Knowledge of managing project resources;
- Knowledge of managing subcontractors and third parties;
- Able to apply leadership methodologies e.g. for personnel management and development, team development, motivation, conflict management;
- Knowledge of intercultural communication and collaboration;
- Knowledge of economics in R&D projects;
- Fluent English communication, oral and written.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is proud to offer its customers a wide range of holistic, customized solutions with a wealth of industry knowledge and experience. Siemens Advanta has more than 20 years of consulting experience, developing unique methodologies, top technical personnel, comprehensive industry insight, and extensive experience in large-scale system implementation.
In China, Siemens Advanta has nearly 100 consultants and a team of experts in IoT integration, solutions and development in Beijing, Suzhou, Shanghai, Nanjing and Guangzhou. These highly skilled employees are responsible for projects of all sizes, from IoT consulting to comprehensive digital projects for the enterprise.
From strategy to prototyping to implementation and operations, the division tailors its unique digital path to customers, develops a personalized strategy through a comprehensive approach, and creates, plans, and delivers end-to-end solutions across the IoT value chain.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
You may find further information on our company at http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time