What are my responsibilities?
- Tie-up regionally / nationally with vendors across identified segments
- To source maximum opportunities from assigned vendors within the specified sectors.
- Maintaining continuous contact with key relationships in order to best understand the needs.
- To ensure all plans for targeted vendors are reviewed through weekly or monthly meetings & report internally as well as to vendors through a defined operating mechanism.
- To set account development strategies and individual targets for each assigned vendor for the future sustainability of our business relationship.
- To develop and implement annual plans and budgets for the targeted vendors in line with overall business plans.
- Maintain policies and procedures to ensure smooth structuring of financial products.
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures.
What else do I need to know?
Knowledge and Experience
· Min 3 - 5 years of Experience in Sales / Business development
· Experience from Banking / Equipment financing will be preferred
· Presentation & Good communication Skills.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time