We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You will be Responsible for authoring tasks, creation and integration of printed or electronic end user documentation.
- You should Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with developers and SMEs to gather knowledge on functional requirements.
- You need to Provide estimates about documentation tasks to the Scrum Master.
- You have to Provide technical documentation for newly developed features on-time and as per the defined quality standards.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
- 2 - 4Years of Relevant experience in field of technical documentation.
- Experience working with European partners and flexible to work across partner time zones to suit work requirements.
- We will prefer candidates who have Knowledge of end-user documentation/product documentation/technical documentation.
- Excellent technical writing, communication and grammar skills.
- You should be Proficient in working with XML editor, authoring and other graphics related tools like SnagIt, Visio.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time