As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating our portfolio in our core areas of Rolling Stock, Rail Infrastructure, Intelligent Traffic Systems as well as related Customer Services. With digitalization, we are enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire life cycle, improve passenger experience and guarantee availability.
Mobility in the United States is in the middle of a technological revolution. Siemens Mobility Inc. is a partner to public agencies and companies in furnishing traffic infrastructure technology that meets tomorrow’s mobility needs today.Position Overview:
Siemens Mobility is seeking a Financial Analyst to join and support multiple Rail Infrastructure projects in performance controlling and accounting matters in Pittsburgh, PA. We are seeking those who have spent at least 5 years in progressively responsible positions with balance sheet reconciliation and month-end close procedures. Ideally, you will have knowledge of journal entries, cost controlling, recovery analysis, and audit support with monthly routine financial analysis for the business units. You will encounter different scenarios, but essentially approach your work in the same manner. With a phenomenal attitude and a team mentality, this role seeks to understand and analyze the numbers, not just processing debits & credits!Responsibilities:
- Leads site accounting activities including developing accounting processes consistent with Siemens business, deploying standard processes, ensuring compliance with corporate accounting policies and ensuring appropriate standards of internal control exist and are followed.
- Ensures the site is compliant with IFRS, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, and Statutory accounting requirements.
- Month-end close process including financial reporting
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and flux analysis
- Maintenance of employee’s activity rates and activity type for labor recoveries
- Verification and coding of AP invoices
- Supports the internal and external audit process
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting; CPA, CMA or MBA a plus
- 5-8 years of Cost Accounting to include forecasting, budgeting, and month end reporting
- Preferred experience with SAP
- Excellent organizational, analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Solid Understanding of Microsoft Office Tools, primarily Excel
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, and 18 days of PTO to start
- Extensive training along with career development
We seek to hire top talent and provide them with opportunities to earn top dollar. Siemens is a phenomenal place to have a career in an innovative environment. If you're interested in becoming a Financial Analyst with Siemens Mobility, we'll offer you the support and career advancement to make it happen!
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.