Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Vice President, Advanced Therapies Strategy & Business Development.
Enable the growth of the Siemens Healthcare NAM Advanced Therapies (AT) business through the identification of new growth opportunities and development of business plans to drive new investment opportunities and to build new partnerships necessary to meet the demanding goals of the AT business at Siemens Healthineers. Manage operational projects to drive program, process and business improvements, and support the existing AT business with analytics, internal education and project management support.
Work closely with the Head of NAM AT, Sales, & AT Business Management to develop strategy to meet high expectations of a growing AT business. This position will also ensure business growth through directing and managing strategic partnership & business development activities to ensure these are delivered in accordance with the organizational strategy.
· Develop Siemens Healthineers NAM AT overall strategy for investment and strategic partnerships.
· Analyze current state of the partnership business, identify risks and opportunities, and develop go-forward action strategies and work plans.
· Incubate new and underdeveloped business functions to a maturity level to incorporate into existing business departments.
· Synthesize multiple sources of information to develop a coherent understanding of market opportunities, emerging customer needs, and the competitive landscape; and define the development of new portfolio extension partnerships across the business lines.
· Define and oversee the business process for continuous funnel development of growth opportunities to extend the portfolio. Build new business models based on existing services offerings
· Manage framework for partnership agreements and be responsible lead deal negotiation for business development activities.
· Build and manage a process for effective partnership due diligence (business and technical), and develop metrics and efficient monitoring process to ensure identification of investments and activities that should be accelerated or abandoned.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Therapy industry experience in strategy, business development, market insight functions.
· MBA in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience. Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for area managed and expert knowledge of other areas in the company and how they interact.
· Typically 10+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.