Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and hardworking people who seek constantly evolving challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly meaningful: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.Do you want to help us implement what matters?
This is your contribution:
- You will be the Finance Business Partner for Business and Service Lines in the GBS (Global Business Service) operations. This role also provides commercial support to the Management of Business and Service lines regarding sales activities.
Furthermore you provide financial support of operations and support during projects due diligence phases as needed.
- Together with respective Business and Service Line managers you drive efforts to secure orders from internal and external customers end-to-end, from bid phase to contract execution.
- You set the general framework for price negotiations and are preparing offer calculations including profitability analysis in relation to the overall business case.
- You support contract negotiations with customers and lead the order management process.
- You will be involved in driving forward finance digitalization topics across the organization.
- Support execution of various internal functions, including risk management and compliance, business excellence, internal audit, procurement, and others to deliver world class business results.
- You interact collaboratively with all stakeholders both within as well as outside of GBS and handle third party relationships as needed.
- You are willing to assume and complete ad-hoc / special projects and/or other assignments as delegated by management.
- You have least 5 years of professional experience in accounting and controlling, combined with knowledge in Service/Product/Systems/IT/Software or Shared Services industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required, CPA and/or MBA preferable
- You convince with high analytical competence and dedication, you focus on results in a confident manner, and you are assertive.
- You can demonstrate in-depth business knowledge and have experience with commercial bid management, sales business administration tasks and commercial project management.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office applications and have experience with commercial SAP applications.
- You can solve problems proactively and offer solutions for problems. Ideally, you have proven this as team member in project groups.
- Your excellent written and oral presentation skills round off your profile.
- You are very proficient with MS office suite.
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Flexibility to work remote
- Paid parental leave
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.